Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh Sundays...

What a difference the weather makes, huh? Maybe I should re-consider where I live.... my mood is 100% better when the weather is nice. Yesterday, was such a great Sunday. Despite Day Light Savings, I managed to get some solid sleep and wake up on my own time---amazing! Then to my surprise it was blue skies and beautiful.

We took Cole to St. Patrick's park for a nice hour plus of walking, smelling and drinking up the river. Why don't I go there more often? This is a really good question. I love being outside. There was hardly anyone at the park when we got there, which made it that much more relaxing and enjoyable. The legs felt surprisingly good and refreshed from the walk. Mostly though, it was a day for the Munchkin (Cole) to get out and play.

Here's my baby!


And after days like Sunday at the park... this is what he looks like....

He's got it tough....


2 comments:

Colette said...

cole is so adorable. And I feel you on the sunny day mood. It was a beautiful day here in michigan as well. I was just soakin' up the sun on my long run as my dad biked with me out in the country. It couldn't have gotten much better than that. It was amazing :)

Colette said...

cole is so adorable. And I feel you on the sunny day mood. It was a beautiful day here in michigan as well. I was just soakin' up the sun on my long run as my dad biked with me out in the country. It couldn't have gotten much better than that. It was amazing :)